Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nasal Surgery: Success

Got my sinuses "roto-rootered" (as David put it) yesterday. Good times. Hopefully now I'll be able to breathe out of my nose like a normal person.

Let's do this!

Surgical clothing is just so stylin'.

Post op, just woke up from anesthesia, feeling what could only be described as "belligerently drunk".

Next week I fly up to Oregon and then immediately drive up to Blain, WA to run the Ragnar Northwest Passage Relay. It'll be a lot of fun, but what I'm most looking forward to is the end of training for it. I'm sick of this running crap, I want to ride. All signed up for the Tahoe Sierra 100 again and it looks like they're even going to improve the course this year, taking out some fire road and putting in more singletrack. Can't wait to hit it all on my 29er! And after that, I'll actually be around for some collegiate races this year, so I'll get to keep riding all autumn long.

After the relay, I'll stay in Oregon for my brother's wedding. Everyone's getting married! Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment